ArcGISArcGIS includes solutions and tools for:
GIS Professionals can create and manage data, maps and analytical models. They can then extend the reach of their work by sharing what they create across their organization.
Watch the Video: ArcGIS - The Location Platform
Location Analytics offers a way to add a geographic dimension to your business analytics systems. Make informed decisions by visualizing critical information on a map.
Developers can add mapping to web, mobile, and desktop applications using a choice of languages.
How Organizations Use ArcGIS
Planning and Analysis
Improve your ability to anticipate and manage change by using spatial analysis. ArcGIS gives you:
- A set of comprehensive spatial analysis tools
- A platform for viewing and disseminating results
Enable better use of resources by making data available to those who need it. ArcGIS empowers you with:
- Online data and maps you can use in your projects
- Tools and services for maintaining your data integrity
- Industry-standard templates that help you organize information
Get a comprehensive understanding of the activities affecting your organization. ArcGIS offers:
- Web-based applications that can be configured to meet the needs of the people using them, ranging from executives, to technical staff, to field workers.
- Ability to use live feeds and automated analysis and alert tools
- Capability to present large volumes of disparate data in an intuitive map-based format
Experience better and more coordinated decision making as well as faster and more efficient field operations. ArcGIS provides:
- Ability to get up-to-date information to field operations
- Tools that are easy for field staff to use and that support a variety of field device types.